lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008

This is ME...

Hiya Guys! The name's Iragorri... Eduardo Iragorri... Ed for my friends. I was born Here In Maracaibo, And I live in Monte Bello, not so far from here. I'm 20 and I study Automation and Control (Electronics) Engineering at Urbe. My favourite subjects are Digital Electronics, anything involving programming and algorithms, and Control Systems.

I love surfing the web looking for new stuff... learning new stuff (anything from new spoken or programming languages to new complex software, science...) and hanging out with the fellas.

I hate Injustice and depending too much on others...

My dream is to travel to Japan and live there for a while. I want to make my life exciting and useful for others

I love English, I just hate to study it… I love to learn it through speaking, chatting, watching movies and most importantly singing along to music. I love languages and I want to learn many more… I want to be of use for others to learn English and to help set them free from what I call the Web Entangling, which is the difficulty to absorb and learn new stuff about the web

No hay comentarios: