viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

My participation on our final project

Well... first of all, I would like to thank the teacher for remembering me I had forgotten to update my blog...

Well, I got the Leader/Technology role in our final Project and as my first task, I had to choose a project option to discuss with my teammates. My choice was to analyze the RoHS Directive, given that it affects both, Electronic and Industrial Engineers and it's an Ecologic issue. After discussing it, My option got chosen by the whole team as a Final Project.

As it was my choice, I had to choose the focus we would give to the problem, and as a Leader, I had to coordinate everyone else's thoughts about it to blend it all in a coherent organization that would allow us to do something every single day to get the project done in less than a week.

The main focus of our project was to let the new generation of future electronic and industrial engineers, that even if our government doesn't endorse regulations on hazardous substances in electronic circuit development, and, our country doesn't produce electronic appliances except some isolated cases, we could avoid the disposal of given substances in our soil by banning these products from our inmediate working environment, mostly, choosing RoHS compliant suppliers.

After distributing the work, my assigned jobs were:
Creating/Editing/Updating the group's page
Everything Tech-Related
Setting the goals
Coordinating the activities
Developing "The Problem"
Making the Mind Map
Making the Brochures

And well... the results are online in our group's page... and the presentation video.

Thanks teacher! Thanks team! Everything A OK!

Eduardo Out!

No hay comentarios: