lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

Interviewing a Future Engineer

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
Engineering the Art of how to solve a problems improving previous solutions.

2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial ingeneering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?
My father was a very important influence to me for study industrial ingeneering because all the time my he told me that in this country and in all over the world ingeneer is a very good pay and interesting job, and I think it is very neccesaty to me could help me to develop myself

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
To become an engineer you have very good skills in mate, know how to solve a problem fast and carfully

4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
You should be innovative, creative, patient, and you should definitely be good at how to find the logic, and the particular areas of science your career makes use of.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
mechanical Engineer and petroleum Engineer

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Solve my economic situation and learn all the time new interesting things

7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
I consider that the most difficult part of being an engineering student is that you don't have enough time to do other things could be hobbys or have a lot of free times

8. What are your plans for the future?
Getting my title as an enginner and as mucisian too do some curse in other countries and havbe a very good job in a very important industry

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
Getting my engineer titlee and use it for my job that will be very important too

10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
because I consider engineer as a very good career because I consider that it helps to the people to develop there matematics abilities and the way you think change, you start to think with responsability and carfully too.

No hay comentarios: