lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Cover Letter for Entry Level Job Application

Eduardo Iragorri,
1234, West 89 Street,
Somewhere, NW 01741,
(1234)-4567890.

Date: Nov. 4th, 2008.

Mr. Alan Weisberg
Weisberg Associates,
257, Park Avenue South,
Toledo, OH 43602.

Dear Mr. Weisberg,

Please accept the attached resume in application for the position of an entry level Automation Engineer related to Robotic Painting as advertised on monster.com.

I have recently graduated from the Universidad Dr. Rafael Urdaneta (URBE) in Maracaibo, Venezuela, and have just revalidated my Bachelor in Science Degree in he States. I am looking to obtain a position from which I will gain valuable experience in the industry.

While it’s true that I have no full time experience in the engineering field, over the last 5 years I have attained lots of experience as a hobbyist and working for free in some garages and am ready to learn pretty fast. I am also very proficient at computers, be it hardware or software implementation and can offer you my talents with just any software you can need me to use.

I feel that as an ambitious and highly motivated individual I can learn a lot at your company and be successful there. I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my resume. I will contact you early next week to arrange an appointment to meet you at a time convenient for you.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Eduardo Iragorri

No hay comentarios: